7.12.2010

Almost a Mrs.

The time has finally come....I am getting married THIS SATURDAY!!! So I may be MIA for a bit as this week is crazy finishing everything up.

TUESDAY:
  • Coffee date with one of my girlies in the AM
  • Getting facial with Aarika and mom
  • Aarika (MOH) taking me shopping for bachelorette party :-) (free clothes, woo hoo!!!) 
  • Getting hair dyed
WEDNESDAY:
  • My best friend, Kylie, flies in on Wednesday from Montana...super excited because I haven't seen her in 2 years.
  • BACHELORETTE PARTY!!! (little nervous what my sisters have planned)
THURSDAY:
  • Thursday hanging out with family and friends
FRIDAY:
  • Manicures and pedicures with bridal party and mom
  • Rehearsal at 5:30pm
  • Rehearsal Dinner at mom's
SATURDAY:
  • WEDDING DAY!!!!!
  • MARRYING THE MAN OF MY DREAMS, FINALLY!!!
SUNDAY:
  • Brunch and opening gifts at mom's
  • Leave for Dominican Republic for a week!!! :-)
Once I have pictures, I will be sure to post!!! And when I return I will be a Mrs. :-D

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe this week is finally here!! My girlies say every day for the past few days "I wish today was Miss Linz's wedding!!", we are all so excited for you both!! Enjoy this week!! We love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeyyy! Finally, finally, finally... so happy for you! :) Looking forward to hearing about every little detail and seeing pictures! Enjoy the week relaxing and preparing! Best wishes and an early congrats! :) Have fun on the honeymoon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you back? How was everything??? :) Can't wait to hear all about it and see pics! Congratulations on being married! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot beleive it has been a week. Aarika and I were remembering everything we did the last Saturday. We waited so long and it went by so quick! It was an amazing and wonderful wedding and I have nver ever seen you so happy! You were absolutley a vison!!

    ReplyDelete